QLC Chain (QLC)A Public Chain For Decentralized Network-As-A-Service.
- QLC Chain’s mission is to "build a decentralized and secure infrastructure for communication services".
- The project aims to build a public chain for Network-as-a-Service ("NaaS"), with a block-lattice-structured ledger and embedded telecom service capabilities.
- QLC Chain’s first application is a global SMS billing system. The system allows enterprise users to conclude SMS billing and clearance with service providers and records the message log on-chain.
- QLC Chain utilizes a hybrid consensus protocol with both Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) and Proof-of-Work algorithms being incorporated into the blockchain.
- The project also relies on a dual-token system. The QLC token is used for staking, and one needs to hold QLC to generate QGAS, which will be used as fuel for all network services.