Utrust (UTK)A Payment Integration Solution for Online Digital Currencies.
- Utrust is a payment integration solution that allows e-commerce businesses to accept digital currencies as a form of payment.
- The platform claims to offer instant transactions and immediate crypto-to-cash settlements for merchants with a flat 1% transaction fee (as of October 2nd 2020).
- Utrust also offers buyers consumer protection. Consumers are expected to receive their money back if something goes wrong.
- The UTK token is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain and is the native token on the Utrust platform. It is used for the following functions:
- A payment token to pay for the products and services provided by merchants who have integrated Utrust as a payment solution.
- A waiver of fiat conversion fees when paying with UTK instead of other digital currencies.
- As a form of payment for refunds.
- Allows affiliates of the Affiliate Program to be entitled to a share of the revenue generated by merchants, with affiliates being paid in UTK.