Terra Virtua is a cross-platform, blockchain-based ecosystem for sharing, trading and interacting with digital collectibles. The platform focuses on providing a unique and novel marketplace for collecting and distributing NFTs, including AR and VR environments for engaging with content.
Terra Virtua targets novel ways for NFT creators to connect with consumers and brands through digital collecting. The Terra Virtua platform provides a marketplace for top entertainment brands, NFT creators, and collectors to interact and share exclusive content within a multi-platform environment.
The TVK token is the native ERC-20 utility token for the Terra Virtua platform.
- Staking and Farming: TVK holders can earn unique NFTs on the Terra Virtua marketplace.
- Access: Holding TVK unlocks access to events and premium content via the Prestige Club, such as competitions, quests, and exclusive NFT drops.
- DAO and Governance: Holders can vote on platform parameters including fractional ownership of earned NFTs and participate in decision making over community spaces.
- NFT Creation: Creators lock TVK to access the market and promote their 3D collectibles
The platform includes the following products:
- Trading Platform: A web-based trading platform which allows purchasing and trading of unique NFTs.
- Mobile Application: A mobile application which facilitates interaction with digital collectables in Augmented Reality.
- PC Application: Users will be able to access 3D environments for viewing and interacting with collectables in multiple types of fancaves. These include both community-run and brand-tailored environments and personally curated galleries.
The project raised a total of 2.6MM USD from 3 rounds of token sales: Seed, private and public, in which 28.64% of the supply was sold at:
- 0.005 USD per token in the seed sale.
- 0.008 USD per token in the private sale.
- 0.012 USD per token in the public sale.
As of February 26th 2021, the total supply of TVK is 1,200,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~19.7%.