SuperFarm provides a multi-chain DeFi and NFT infrastructure environment. The project is focused on building a platform that includes a NFT Marketplace, streamlined NFT generation tools, NFT farming and gaming.
SUPER is SuperFarm’s native utility token and is used for the following functions:
- Governance: SUPER token holders will vote on network governance decisions.
- Fees & Purchases: SUPER is required for access to core features of the platform.
- Staking Rewards: Stakers will receive rewards with platform fees.
- NFT Farming: SUPER can be staked to earn exclusive NFT rewards on the platform’s partner farms.
The SuperFarm platform consists of the following components:
- NFT Marketplace: A place to trade NFTs.
- NFT and ERC-20 token generation: Generate NFTs and ERC-20 tokens to launch custom farms.
- NFT Farming: Stake SUPER to earn exclusive NFT rewards in the platform's partner farms.
- NFT Multiverse Game: An interoperable metaverse that combines NFTs and SuperFarm’s video games. NFTs from SuperFarm and partners will have utility in these games.
The project has raised 2.81MM USD in the following sale rounds:
- Seed round: 5.0% of the total token supply sold at 0.00300 USD / SUPER.
- Private sale round 1: 9.0% of the total token supply sold at 0.00450 USD / SUPER.
- Private sale round 2: 15.0% of the total token supply sold at 0.00670 USD / SUPER.
- Private sale round 3: 10.0% of the total token supply sold at 0.00100 USD / SUPER.
- Public sale round: 1.0% of the total token supply sold at 0.0250 USD / SUPER.
As of March 25th 2021, the total supply of SUPER is 1,000,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~10.19%.