MANTRA (OM)A vertically-integrated enterprise network.
- MANTRA is a vertically-integrated enterprise network. The ecosystem offers an array of different products to meet financial demands of retail as well as institutional clients.
- OM is the native token of the project. The current use cases for OM include:
- Governance: $OM stakers can issue proposals, participate in governance votes, and suggest developments in various products across the OMniverse.
- Staking: $OM can be staked directly on MANTRA’s web app or on Binance for passive yield earning.
- Access/ Airdrop Incentives: $OM stakers get special access to new DAO token issuances as well as partnering DAO token airdrops.
- The project consists of the following major components working in conjunction:
- MANTRA Nodes: a blockchain infrastructure-as-a-service business that includes retail staking, institutional delegation, node management and white-label validator operations.
- MANTRA Chain: a protocol for regulated assets in the Cosmos ecosystem.
- MANTRA Finance: aims to be a globally-regulated DeFi platform that brings the speed and transparency of DeFi to the world of traditional finance.
- As at August 30th 2022, the total and maximum token supply of OM is 888,888,888 OM. The current circulating supply is 519,179,194 OM (~58.4%% of the total token supply).
- Learn more about the token distribution of OM here.