IDEX (IDEX)A Decentralized Exchange on Ethereum.
- IDEX is a hybrid Decentralized Exchange (DEX), combining a high-performance order book and matching engine with Automated Market Making (AMM).
- The IDEX token is the native utility token of the platform. 50% of all transaction fees are distributed to stakers of the IDEX token.
- Originally launched in 2017, IDEX blends the best of centralized and decentralized exchanges, with the performance and features of a traditional order book and the security and liquidity of an AMM.
- The IDEX design ensures that no trades fail and orders cannot be front-run by malicious actors, guaranteeing a level playing field for all traders.
- Traders on IDEX can use any custody solution they choose, from a simple private key to advanced custody solutions such as hardware wallets.