Cream Finance (CREAM)A Decentralized Lending and Exchange Platform.
- Cream Finance is a decentralized lending and exchange platform featuring liquidity mining.
- The CREAM token is the governance token of the Cream platform. CREAM holders are able to vote on the addition/removal of liquidity pools, supported assets, changes in platform parameters, and more.
- Users can earn CREAM tokens by providing liquidity in supported pools, as well as participating in governance voting.
- C.R.E.A.M. Swap is the platform's decentralized exchange protocol, and a code fork of Balancer.
- A portion of interest as well as transaction fees are collected by the platform, and distributed to CREAM token holders as rewards.
- Cream Finance's lending pool and governance is a code fork of Compound's cToken model and governance.