Badger DAO (BADGER)A DAO Focusing on Bringing Bitcoin to DeFi.
- Badger DAO is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) focusing on bringing Bitcoin to Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Badger DAO's debut products include:
- Sett: a yield aggregator product of Badger DAO focusing on innovating on the best Bitcoin-related yield strategies.
- Digg: an elastic supply token pegged to the price of Bitcoin and governed by the Badger DAO.
- BADGER is the ERC-20 governance token of the DAO and has the following use cases:
- Governance: BADGER holders can govern all marketing decisions, protocol parameters, the token supply and any future smart contract changes.
- Staking: Users that deposit assets into the platform will be rewarded with BADGER. The longer users stake in the vaults, the higher the multiplier of BADGER rewards they will receive.
- Liquidity Mining: Users that deposit tokens (e.g. BADGER, BADGER/WBTC LP, and etc.) in the Badger Sett product will earn BADGER tokens as liquidity mining rewards.
- Developer Mining: Developers that structure products and Sett Vault strategies will earn BADGER.
- More details of the BADGER token allocation can be found here.
- As of March 2nd 2021, the total supply of BADGER is 21,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~11.04%.